FAQ Поиск Пользователи Группы ФотоАльбом  Регистрация Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход
How to recover deleted or lost iPhone contacts

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему       Список форумов Forum.profintel.ru -> Авто-Вело-Мото
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
chanleen
Дух

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 30, 2016 7:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: How to recover deleted or lost iPhone contacts Ответить с цитатой

"I accidentally deleted all my contacts. I went to iTunes into thinking that I can retrieve my contacts from the iTunes backup because I synced my iPhone before. But this is not possible because my iTunes is automatically updated after the removal of the contacts. For now, it is not possible for iTunes to help me recover my lost iPhone contacts. there's someone there who knows how to recover contacts from iPhone without backup? "

Among users of the iPhone, this is a situation that we frequently encounter. It is easy to lose contact due to accidental action, as an update to the iOS 10, a fall into water, a fall on the earth etc.

You might have heard that there is no way to recover deleted contacts on an iPhone except through the backup. But I am here to report that all words are lies. Thank you for the release of iPhone contact recovery software, a powerful tool designed to recover lost iPhone contacts especially when they are not saved.

Here we will show you how to recover deleted contacts with Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Software or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. It offers three recovery mode in total according to different customer needs, in addition, with all types of iPhone supported, including iPhone SE / 6s / 6s Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 4S / 5s / 5c / 4.

Read more at: http://www.tenorshare.com/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
RafaelLMcDonough
Дух

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 22, 2017 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: company formation in hong kong Ответить с цитатой

Offshore business incorporation can be highly profitable as a wide-variety of shares, bonds, commodities and other financial instruments can be held and managed through a single offshore company. Moreover, investments made through an offshore company are generally exempted from tax on the income from the investments.
company formation in hong kong
Low taxes

Many leading jurisdictions that cater to global investors offer low tax rates and minimum reporting requirements. This means that the company benefits not only from low corporate tax, but also from lesser compliance and other regulatory costs. Moreover, many such countries offer no inheritance tax or capital gains tax.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему       Список форумов Forum.profintel.ru -> Авто-Вело-Мото Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: